Nominations for IRAA 2022 are Closed !
Rules & Regulations for Participation:
- Only the Soundtrack/Albums/Movies/Web Series released officially and available to the public at large from January to December 2021 are valid for nomination.
- No Festival movies will be accepted which are not released officially and available to the public at large.
- Last date to submit the nominations is 15th November, 2022.
- A nominee can enter one song in multiple categories.
- A nominee can submit a maximum of three files/nominations per category.
- Categories which receive less than three nominations will be dropped and the category will not be considered for the awards.
- An entry once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Audio files should be minimum 16 bit/44.1 kHz .WAV files. (No .mp3 submissions allowed)
- Audio and Video files to be uploaded as per track name / Movie name
- For Films / Advertisement please send .mov file or .mkv file with either 5.1 or stereo audio as applicable. Maximum duration of the clip should be 15 minutes
- Jury reserves the right to add/change the categories.
- The clause for "Sound Designer for Foreign Films" category is that the Engineer has to be a resident of India.
- Foreign Films released officially between January to December 2021 and available to the public at large will be accepted.
- In case of disputes, disagreements and discrepancies arising regarding credits, only official, published end credits will be considered.
- Final authority is with Jury and their decision is binding on the nominees.
*There is no voting. Final authority is with Jury and their decision is binding on the nominees