To submit the form, it is compulsory to upload the file in the given link.
(Please Note: Only the soundtrack or albums released from January to December 2021 are valid for nomination and all Fields are Compulsory)
For any additional queries or assistance required in submitting files, contact Smita Rai at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9289368200
Rules & Regulations for Participation:
- Only the Soundtrack/Albums/Movies/Web Series released officially and available to the public at large from January to December 2021 are valid for nomination.
- No Festival movies will be accepted which are not released officially and available to the public at large.
- Last date to submit the nominations is 15th November, 2022.
- A nominee can enter one song in multiple categories.
- A nominee can submit a maximum of three files/nominations per category.
- Categories which receive less than three nominations will be dropped and the category will not be considered for the awards.
- An entry once submitted cannot be withdrawn.
- Audio files should be minimum 16 bit/44.1 kHz .WAV files. (No .mp3 submissions allowed)
- Audio and Video files to be uploaded as per track name / Movie name
- For Films / Advertisement please send .mov file or .mkv file with either 5.1 or stereo audio as applicable. Maximum duration of the clip should be 15 minutes
- Jury reserves the right to add/change the categories.
- The clause for "Sound Designer for Foreign Films" category is that the Engineer has to be a resident of India.
- Foreign Films released officially between January to December 2021 and available to the public at large will be accepted.
- In case of disputes, disagreements and discrepancies arising regarding credits, only official, published end credits will be considered.
- Final authority is with Jury and their decision is binding on the nominees.
*There is no voting. Final authority is with Jury and their decision is binding on the nominees