Rules & Regulations for Participation:
- Only the Soundtrack/Albums/Movies/Web Series released officially and available to the public at large from January to December 2019 are valid for nomination.
- Last date to submit the nominations is 30 April, 2020.
- A nominee can enter one song in multiple categories.
- A nominee can submit a maximum of three files/nominations per category.
- Categories which receive less than three nominations will be dropped and the category will not be considered for the awards
- An entry once submitted cannot be withdrawn
- Mp3 files shall be disqualified
- Audio files should be minimum 16 bit/44.1 kHz WAV files.
- For Films / Advertisement please send .mov file or .mkv file with either 5.1 or stereo audio as applicable. Maximum duration of the clip should be: 15 minutes
- Nominees can alternatively also courier your audio/video files to: Chinmay Parasrampuria, PALM Expo Team, 530, Laxmi plaza, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New link road, Andheri - W, Mumbai - 400-053
- Jury reserves the right to add/change the categories.
- The clause for “Sound Designer for Foreign Films” category is that the Engineer has to be a resident of India.
- For any additional queries or assistance required in submitting files, contact Chinmay Parasrampuria at email@example.com or call at 9167156241
*There is no voting. Final authority is with Jury and their decision is binding on the nominees