Rules & Regulations for Participation:
- Only the soundtrack or albums released from January to December 2018 are valid for nomination.
- Last date to submit the nominations is 30 April, 2019.
- A nominee can enter one song in multiple categories
- Nominations for Dronacharya Award for Teachers in Audio Education Category will be accepted only by the Current Students with a Valid ID
- An entry once submitted cannot be withdrawn
- You can submit your audio file to the following dropbox link: www.dropbox.com/request/PC7NwcGP5P7ssyw39Eii
- Mp3 files shall be disqualified
- Audio files should be minimum 16 bit/44.1 kHz WAV files.
- The clause for “Sound Designer for Foreign Films” category is that the Engineer has to be a resident of India.
- For Film/ Advertisement please send .mov file or .mkv file with either 5.1 or stereo audio as applicable. Maximum duration of the clip should be: 15 minutes
- You can alternatively also courier your audio/video files to: Ankita Bhadrawale, PALM Expo Team, 530, Laxmi plaza, Laxmi Industrial Estate, New link road, Andheri - W, Mumbai - 400-053
- Jury reserves the right to add/change the categories.
*There is no voting. Final authority is with Jury and their decision is binding on the nominees